Updates are coming fast and furious now! Indonesia is almost back to 2019 for entry requirements. There is so much positive news lately it’s difficult to keep up. We would like to break down the latest developments for everyone who is planning to visit Indonesia soon.
1. Passport holders from 42 different countries are now eligible for Visa on Arrival at any of 10 different airports within Indonesia. These include Bali, Jakarta, and Manado among others.
2. The Visa on Arrival costs 500,000 Rupiah (around $35 USD) and is payable on entry.
3. ASEAN passport holders do not need to pay the 500,000 Rupiah fee.
4. If you are not from one of the 42 eligible countries you will need to apply for a B211 visa online through a registered agency. (These are not available through embassies)
5. The Visa on Arrival is valid for 30 days and is extendable one time for a maximum of 60 days.
6. You must be fully vaccinated for Covid to enter Indonesia without quarantine (second dose minimum 14 days before arrival_
7. If you have only one vaccine dose you must quarantine for 5 days. Non vaccinated travelers are not allowed entry.
8. All travelers must have a PCR test max 48 hours before departure to Indonesia (negative result)
9. There is no longer a PCR requirement to enter Indonesia if you are vaccinated
10. There is no quarantine on entry to Indonesia (unless only one dose)
11. All travelers must undergo a health test on arrival, if any symptoms you must take a PCR test and isolate until a negative result is returned.
12. All travelers must have Travel Insurance with COVID coverage and be prepared to prove the Travel Insurance coverage on entry to Indonesia
13. Comply with Indonesia’s health regulations while in the country
In conclusion, Indonesian tourism is in a great place to welcome back visitors from around the world. The Underwater Tribe is looking forward to welcoming back all of our friends from the world over. If you would like to start planning trip to Bali or anywhere else in Indonesia then please don’t hesitate to send us an email today. We are really looking forward to diving with all of you once again.
Another interesting new development is the new online Customs form, no longer a need to fill out paper on the plane.