PADI Divemaster, The First Step
Master your skills and become a Pro Today
Gain dive knowledge, supervision abilities, and become a role model to divers around the world.
Be a leader who mentors and motivates others!
- Rescue Diver certificate (qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply)
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Emergency First Response and Secondary Care Training (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
What you Learn in the PADI Divemaster Course:
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, water skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Sign up for the PADI Divemaster program with the eLearning and start from the comfort of your own home.
Have a look at our other PADI Courses available in Bali.