Master your skills and become a Pro Today.
Gain dive knowledge, supervision abilities, and become a role model to divers around the world.
Be a leader who mentors and motivates others!
- Rescue Diver certificate (qualifying certifications from other diver training organization may apply)
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Emergency First Response and Secondary Care Training (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
What you Learn:
The PADI Divemaster course teaches you to be a leader and take charge of dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, water skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities. Topics and practical workshops include:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
Sign up for the PADI Divemaster program with the eLearning and start from the comfort of your own home.